Saturday, February 14, 2009

UNFOLDING STORY - TASKS 2 and 3



Tasks two and three are to be completed by the Friday 13th of Feb.
Please draft both task in your draft book and edit and proof read it with
red pen!
Good luck!
Also remember that
 next Tuesday 17th Feb we have speeches for
house captains there are many students in our class that would
make really good leaders so be ready for the speeches on Tuesday
12.10pm!
Homework set Monday 16th of Feb- Due Wednesday 18th Feb
To complete your publish version of your Picture thinkers key
 from last week
also to complete in our thinkers key book the alphabet key on the ancient 
civilisations!  Refer to your notes, complete your draft and publish the Alphabet key
on white paper.
Criteria
  • You must have a coloured border.
  • You must have a title.
  • You must have no spelling errors.
  • Be creative, present this key in an interesting way.
HUIA
Our trip to Huia is coming up on the 11th of March
Parents if your can help us out for the day we would
really appreciate it. This day is a wonderful day
full of fantastic activities that builds your children's self 
esteem and confidence!

Swimming Sports
We need parent helpers for the day
Monday 23rd At the Papatoetoe Pools
Remember to enter into all the events you want to by the end of Monday
17th of Feb!
Also remember your permission slips - no slip, no go!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry Mrs Slade,

    I have been vomiting all day today (monday) and just a little while ago I got a bee sting that has carried up my vein, right the way up my leg. I will be able to come to school tomorrow though.

    I didn't know that I had to proof read that. I'll have to go do that now, umm, I have done the whole thing on the computer proof read and everything so if you there could you please tell me if that will do but I don't expect you to be there anyway thats fine I probably gtg do my home work btw mum never belives me that im sick she only believes me when i vomit.

    c u tomorrow
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys having trouble with alphabet key here is a site to help you out http://www.hound.com/gjbrowsejobs.php?titlechr=Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! ummm... what was the homework 4 2day (Tuesday 17th) cause i didnt right it down... whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi madii 2 days homework is
    Picture key
    alphabet key
    pe gear
    spelling

    ReplyDelete